So far known album releases are:
- International Version, released in a couple of countrys, containig 680 different stickers.
- Austrian Version containing 708 different stickers including a central poster with 20 Stickers named A1-A20 and 8 extra stickers from Coca Cola in the back of the Album named A-H.The album has a additional logo in the bottom right corner.
- Swiss Version "Star edition" contaning 680 different stickers that are not similar to all other versions. In this version all player portraits are printed on a shiny foil and badges are printed on a silky fabric wich makes this version very unique. This album was in a limited edition available wich has a harcover album with 100 Packets in a giftbox.Regular albums were available too.The album has a additional logo in the bottom right corner.
- German version containing 712 different stickers including 24 different stickers from Coca Cola and 8 stickers from McDonald named M1-M8 these are to stick on the central poster, Coca Cola stickers can be sticked at the last 2 pages of album where you can coose "your" team (11) out of 24 stickers.A Hardcover version is available too.
- Belgium Version containig 696 different stickers including 16 stickers from Coca Cola named A-H and Kevin de Bruyne, Eden Hazard, Vincent Kompany, Romelu Lukaku, Dries Mertens, Kevin Mirallas, Radja Nainggolan and Axel Witsel. Stickers A-D and E-H are Puzzles of 4 Stickers showing celebration scenes. These were available with 1,5 liter 6 packs, they also released 16 different stickers on 0,5 liter single bottles that dont fit into the album.
- Albania version containing 696 different stickers including 16 different Posterstickers named C1 - C16 all stickers are included at the starter pack. The album has a additional logo in the bottom right corner.
- French version containig 691 different stickers including 11 different extra stickers from Coca Cola. This album is available with 2 different covers the regular blue on as all collections have and a additional one that is available as free version with a sports magazine this one has a white cover.
- Romanian version containing 696 different Stickers including 16 Coca Cola Stickers showing international top players
- Polish version with 704 different stickers including a central poster with 16 different stickers named E1-E16 and 8 extra stickers from Coca Cola named A-H these 8 Stickers are similar to those from Austrian version. Poster stickers are available in 4 sheets with 4 stickers the first you get with the starter pack,another one can be found in tin tins, one came with JustKickIt Magazine from 17th of May and a nother one was added in daily newspaper "Super Exspress" beginn of May.The album has a additional logo in the bottom right corner.Due to different releases for Poster stickers this one might be the hardest poster to complete for this tournament.
- Hungarian version with 696 different stickers including a poster with 16 stickers named D1-D16 all stickers are included at the starter pack. The album has a additional logo in the bottom right corner.
- Bulgarian version with 696 different sticker including 16 Coca Cola Stickers showing international top players.These could be found on 0,5 liter coca cola bottles. Extra stickers do have a different size in this collection due to small bottles they we on, the are smaller and longer than other versions
- Italian Version similar to International version but with the significant variation "Le Grandi Raccolte Per La Gioventu" on forntcover. Available as hardcover version too.
- Brasil version with additiona writings in the botton left corner, and "livro illustrado" in the bottom center.
A Couple of Updates have been released in France, Italy and Spain further a International Set with 84 Stickers was released for the regular and the Swiss star edition as well.
Pages in category "UEFA Euro 2016"
This category contains only the following page.