So far as i know are there 5 different versions of this Album.
- International Version with space for 640 different stickers.
- Swiss Version with space for 660 differnt Stickers including a Poster with 20 extra Stickers named ( P1 -P20 ) the Stickers are dark Yellow framed diffrent to the International Version.
- German Version with space for 644 different stickers including 4 extra promotion stickers from Coca Cola on the last site wich show the German player Miroslav Klose doing a salto named ( 1/4 - 4/4 )
- Mexico - Chile Version with space for 647 different stickers including a poster at the middle of the album with space for 17 stickers of the Chile players. In Chile Panini hasn´t the print rights so they had to produce the players as pop up stickers without a team picture and badge. on the last site ist space for 9 different promotion stickers from adidas wich show the official ball "jabulani" this Puzzle is in Chile also printed on cards similar to the pop up players.
- English Version with space for 664 different stickers including the tournament tracker poster with space for 24 shiny stickers named ( A - X ) available at "Morrison´s" stores only. You got a package just after spending 20 £ at Morrisons ( each package contains 5 sticker, 2 shiny for the Wall-chart and 3 regular ).
- Brasilian Version with space for 652 differnet stickers including space for 4 differnet VISA stickers at the middlepage this album was just released in Brasil and just in a small edition. the Visa stickers were inside the album. the Album cover looks a littele different , you can read : livro ilustrado, in the central of the top on cover.
- Ecuador - Colombian Version with space for 648 different stickers including Space for 8 Coca Cola promotion stickers on the last site named ( A - F )
- Chinese version with 640 different stiker and additional writings on front and back cover.
In Spain , after the Spanish team won the Trophy , a updatesheet was released .It contains 7 Players and Vicente del Bosque as Stickers and a 4 pages sheet to sticke them in.
In Brasil a Updatesheet was released showing 9 Players as Stickers ans a 4 Pages sheet to sticke them in.
In Italy was an extra "Trophy Sticker " by Coca Cola available
Pages in category "FIFA 2010 South Africa"
This category contains only the following page.